lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

EMAILS

Formal Email

Dear Madam Bautista.

I want to express to thank you through this email for having me in your home when I was unemployed,
 I will never forget this great favor that you did.

Sincerely.


BRIYITH SUAZA MENDEZ

Semi Informal Email

Classmate, seven months ago that I arrived to this group, I was scared because I did not know who was each one, but when I started to talk with you, I felt so fine that I thought, this chick is going to be my good friend since then our friendship grows every day more.

Best wishes


Informal Email

Hi Luisa
I tell you what in this vacation my nephews are here in my house with us, we love them, but Diego only wants to see car´s movies, for that reason we can´t see what we want.
Brissa is only on the computer, she almost doesn’t bother she is
She is pretty judicious.
However I´m so happy with my nephews visit.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario